Sika - Sikadur 42 MY - Pourable Epoxy Grout
Sikadur®-42 MY is a 3-part pourable grout, based on a combination of epoxy resins and specially graded aggregates. After mixing, it forms a flowable mortar, suitable for grouting and filling.
- Self-levelling, flowable epoxy mortar on concrete, stone, mortar, steel, aluminium, asbestos, cement, wood, polyester and epoxy
- Structural bonding of starter bars, anchors, support, braces and tie bars
- Grouting of crash barrier posts, bearing plates, machine bases, mechanical bridge joints and bridge bearings
- Tie-less rail grouting of crane rails, in tunnels and on bridges
Characteristics / Advantages
- Fast, accurate fixing
- Rapid strength gain
- Shrinkage free hardening
- High mechanical strength
- Hardens even at high humidity
- High resistance against abrasion impact and vibration
- Can be applied on dry and damp surfaces (no standing water) Good flow characteristics even in thin layers
Storage Conditions / Shelf Life
2 years from the date of production if stored properly in original, unopened and undamaged packaging in dry conditions. Protect from direct sunlight.
Substrate and contact area of base plate, etc. must be clean and sound. Remove laitance, oils and grease by sandblasting or bush hammering. Vacuum clean. Sandblast bottom of base plates and solvent wipe clean.
Remove defective areas and patch with Sikadur®-41 LP (refer to Product Data Sheet for details). Allow to cure.