Sika - SikaGrout 215 - Pumpable Shrinkage Compensated Cementitious Grout
SikaGrout®-215 is a pumpable dual-shrinkage compensated, self-levelling, prebagged cementitious grout with extended working time to suit local ambient temperatures.
SikaGrout®-215 is suitable for repairs to the following concrete structures:
- Machine foundations
- Columns in precast construction
- Concrete anchors
- Bridge bearings
- Rail beds
- Honeycombs (pre-packed grouting)
SikaGrout®-215 is suitable for grouting works with clearances as low as 5 mm.
CHRACRTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Easy to mix and apply
- Good flow characteristics
- Rapid strength development
- High ultimate strengths
- Impact resistant
- Iron and chloride free
- Dense and non-shrink (2-step expansion)
- Gaseous expansion in plastic stage
- Crystalline expansion in hardened stage
- Extended working time
- Good pumping properties
- Tested for compatibility with drinking water
No Content for now.