Sika - Sikalastic 560 - Polyurethane Acrylic Water Based Waterproofing
Sikalastic-560 is a cold applied, one-component waterborne liquid applied waterproofing membrane, highly elastic and UV resistant. It seals roof leaks and considerably extends the roof service life.
- For exposed roof waterproofing solutions in both new construction and refurbishment projects (concrete, metal, wood & tiles)
- For waterproofing layer under tiles (e.g. terrace and podium roof)
- For roofs with many details and complex geometry when accessibility is limited
- For cost efficient life cycle extension of failing roofs
- As solar reflective coating to enhance energy efficiency by reducing cooling costs
Characteristics / Advantages
- One component, water based, ready to use
- Eco-friendly: solvent free (low VOC) and high solar reflective properties
- Easy and completely seamless application
- Durable waterproofing system
- Versatile uses
- Excellent resistance to UV, yellowing and weathering
- Highly elastic and crack bridging
- Excellent adhesion on porous and non-porous substrates
- Water vapour permeable
Packaging: 20 kg pail
Sikalastic®-560 MY is designed for fast drying. High temperatures combined with low air humidity and high air circulation will increase the drying process.
Thus, material in opened containers shall be applied immediately. In opened containers, the material will form a film within 1 – 2 hours.